Jam filled crescents
(adapted from Food TV Magazine - Melissa D'Arabian)
2 sticks of butter - softened
8 oz cream cheese
2 cups of flour
(any flavor you want jam...i used apricot, cherry and sugar free raspberry)
1. Beat the butter and cream cheese together until creamy.
2. Slowly add the flour - do not over mix!
3. divide the mixture into 2 balls and form them into discs.
4. wrap them in saran wrap and put them in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until you are ready.
Preheat your oven to 375
8. Fill each round with about a 1/2 tsp of jam
10. take a fork and make indention's so they look pretty.
11. Bake for 22 minutes and allow to cool completely (even over night)
When you are baking them, you'll hear some of the jam leaking out and sizzling, but don't worry! They will be perfect.