So, i get TONS of requests for these cookies. However, the problem is that i HATE white chocolate. I cannot stand the stuff. It never did anything to me, but, its just not my thing. I'm a milk chocolate kinda girl.
However! These cookies are PHENOM! They are so pretty, sooo moist and bursting with nuts and chocolate. This is by FAR the best white chocolate macadamia nut cookie recipe that exists. Trust me on this one. You must try these. I still hate white chocolate, but it certainly didn't keep me from sneaking a few of these to put under my pillow ;)
1 cup of butter (softened)
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar (feel free to use less, these cookies are uber sweet)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2.5 cups of all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until smooth.
3. Beat in eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla.
4. Combine flour, baking soda and salt and gradually stir into the mixture *DO NOT OVERMIX!
6. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookies sheets
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Wrap them up in pretty packages and pass them out to all of your fabulous friends!